MGI C2001-C is a growing chamber for medical cannabis.
- Grow up to 40+ ounce per each growing session. (Assumption based on full grown plant producing 14 oz)
- Modular design with aluminum cabinet style.
- Fully automated EBB & Flow hydroponic system
- Full spectrum LED lighting with fan system
- Easy control Yo-Yo system for LED heights
- Solution temperature control / chiller system
- CO2 system with refillable tank
- Top exhaust fan system with carbon filter
- LED timer / Water control timer
- Interior with high efficiency light reflector to enhance the lighting dispersion
- Installed Environment:
- Room Temperature: 55F – 85F
- Humidity: 55% – 70%
- EC Level: An indicative EC range for cannabis plants is 0.8-1.3 for seedlings; 0.5-1.3 for clones; 1.3-1.7 under vegetative phase; 1.2-2 during flowering.
- PH Level: 5.5 – 6.5
- Solution Temperature: 68F – 74F
Model: MGI C2001-C
Size: 48 inches (L) x 28 inches (W) x 85 inches (H)
Power consumption: ~1400W (Approximately, $80 per month)
Hydroponic system specification: EBB & Flow
Plant sites: 6 sites
Automated full spectrum LED lighting system: 32.5 inches on layer and separate switch for growth and bloom stage.
- LED power – 1200W
- LED Quantity – 240 pcs / 5w LED
- Lumen – 19200 LM
- Work Freq. – 50/60 Hz
- NW (KG) – 10.7
- Amp Draw – 2.77 – 5.55A
- Voltage – 120V
Water tank size: 9.5 Gallon – 12.25 inches (L) x 20 inches (W) x 9 inches (H)
- Command input method – Keypad controller / Switch
Initial Set Up